Monday, December 6, 2010

2nd day

This last day for me was not that difficult, I just stay in my house resting and studying for my music examen on monday I didnt did that much, a really didnt used my cell phone or use text message, I only make like one or two calls and it was for my mom. I have to be sinsare I did hear a little bit of music while I was cleaning the kitchen :s, it was very tentative to not do it. yesterday at midnight I was reaciving a lot of emails and facebook updates and i really wanted to see them, and to be sinsare I did a little bit, then I was like no I have to wait until tomorrow. This two days make me think on how we are really depending on mass media and without it we cannot survive, is not like the old times anymore, we have to use ouir cellphones, facebook, emails etc, to now what is happening in our lives, it is now an habit for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment