Monday, December 6, 2010

day2

I will admit day two was much harder then day 1.I woke up to a phone call from work asking me to go into work because they only had three servers. I decided I'd do them the favor and go in so I began to get ready and then received a follow up call saying to not come in after all. I was pretty furious since he ruined my sleep. I feel guilty to say but I logged onto facebook today and had to upload some new photos from Friday nights party. I could not help myself. I even went through various status updates and almost updated one myself but in the back of my head I felt like Professor Lopez was stalking our facebook pages seeing if we are lying about updates. Once again I was very productive without any use of media and actually studied for my world literature exam before going into work at four. Work was packed full of people and I already had to begin to take tables right when I got there and even had a big party which were actually pretty decent customers. Music was not on at work today since all the football and basketball games were on which really sucked because I really enjoy the play lists at work. Were always singing and dancing at work and when games are on it get a little boring since I do not care to watch football, although I do enjoy watching the basketball games. As I got home from work I took a shower and cheated by putting Pandora Radio on as I showered. This is actually a pretty cool project and has taught me a lot about how much I use media on a day to day basis. I don't think I could go another few days without listening to the radio in the car, texting everyone nonstop and being able to use to Internet for other things other than schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment