Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 2

Sunday wasnt all that bad because i usually dont do anything anyway because i work all day from 12:30 to 9. But i woke up at around 11:30 wishing that i didnt stay out all night because i was beyond tried and did not feel like working all day. Then to make it worse i couldnt even check my facebook to see all the dumb posts that my friends made. I really wanted to listen to some music to get me going but i couldnt do that either so overall i was in a bad mood when i showed up to work. Work was very boring as usual and it was even more boring because i couldnt txt my friends. After i survied work i went home thinking that i had to go to class on monday morning but luckily i checked my email and remembered that the final was on wendsday. So even though i checked my email i did it for a good reason because i would of showed up to class and nobody would of been there. So then i just ate some food and spent some time with my family rather than go in my room and be on facebook. Then after my parents went to sleep i was bored out of my mind so i just decided to go to sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment