Sunday, December 5, 2010

day 1

okay so this is pretty interesting. i did pretty well all Saturday morning but not having work started making it a little difficult as the day progressed. My cell phone is my best friend and is literally in my hand anywhere between 15 -18 hours a day with me just waiting for it to vibrate. it did slip my mind that i had this "media deprivation project" that I'm supposed to be doing. So around 1pm comes around and i get a text message from my beautiful girlfriend. Apparently she "forgot" that i wasn't allowed to text her for the next two days. But Stupid me, just out of habit opens the phone up and starts to text away. As far as the radio, i mean i love music, i am a fan of all types of music but i can do without it. It is kinda weird driving in complete silence though, especially when you have bad tires. All i can hear is this really annoying "wom! wom! wom! wom!" sound coming from my tires. Now deprivation of the Internet is also pretty interesting considering that i am a new user of face book. i almost logged onto my face book account but caught it while i was typing in my password. i don't know how everyone else feels about this but this project will reveal a lot about yourself and things you rely on. Its actually kinda creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment