Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Two

So, ok Saturday was much harder than Friday. Since I didn't have much as far as my schedule goes, I was hurting. I needed something to pass the time. Friday was a productive day and Saturday was boring at first. No internet is killing me! I never realized how attached to it I was. Having an iPhone is just the worst. I have everything at my finger tips, but I can't use any of it. Not even games. I reached for my radio in my car at least 3 or 4 times, forgetting that it was off limits. Driving around without music is too quiet for me. Especially if I am driving with my kids. They also wanted to listen to the radio but I had to tell them "No." I didn't like that too much. The only time I used the internet was when I was checking for assignments on Blackboard. Besides that I stayed pretty strict to the guidelines. All in all, I'm pretty proud of myself. Except blogging at almost 10PM. That is totally my bad! OOPS! Hope everyone else is doing well with the project. See ya'll Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment