Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday,12-4-10, Day 1

Well lets see, I woke and headed out to my math lab to catch up on some much needed hours fo my class. I was pretty good about not turning on my Pandora when i was getting dressed in the morning or checking my FB to see what was up. When I was on my way to NVC, I cheated by accident beacause when I got into my car my radio was on but I didn't realize it cause my dad was trying to talk to about something that i forgot to do before I left. So about 5 miles into town I relized that I was singing to music and I automatically turned it off. The rest of the way over there was very quiet and not my cup tea. During math lab, again it was difficult not to listen to my music while doing my review. I never relized that I use music that much. After math lab for 4 hours, I headed home thinking maybe if i thought of songs and sung them in the car it wouldnt be so bad. (Never trust your own singing by the way) So when I arrived at my house, I decieded that i wasnt going to go out but instead just clean my room and wash clothes. Around 4:15, my grandmother and I decieded that we were going to make supper and corn tortillas together. After we ate, and coversated and cleaned up we helped my sister with her Christmas Crafts. Then i decieded i had enough then i started to clean my room until i had enough around 10:00pm then i fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment